At Spot On Conveyancing Brisbane we offer a fixed price conveyancing service for sale of a house, unit or vacant land of just $420 plus GST, inclusive of standard search and professional fees. Standard search’s includes a title search; other optional searches and outlays will be provided at cost price as directed by you. For a complete list of searches contact one of our experienced staff who are more than willing to provide assistance. We are an established firm based in Brisbane and providing conveyancing Brisbane residents have come to recognise as value for money.
When you use our fixed price conveyancing service, your experienced conveyancing professional will take care of your transaction through the following process:
- The contract of sale is received from the buyer or their agent
- We peruse the contract and advise you of your rights and obligations and offer you independent advice
- We conduct a title search
- We advise you of any conditions that you or the buyer need to meet, and ensure all contract conditions are satisfied before proceeding
- Once the offer is unconditional, we prepare for settlement.
- We attend to settlement, and advise you when settlement is completed
- Where necessary, we attend to any post-settlement requirements.
A fixed price conveyancing structure ensures that you know exactly what the cost will be from the outset, allowing you to calculate your sale costs with no nasty surprises. Our conveyancing lawyers ensure that you receive expert services at an affordable all-inclusive price.
We act for you, and will protect your interests in the sale of your property. Our conveyancing services are available when you need them. You can call Spot On Conveyancing Brisbane 24 hours a day, giving you confidence that our services will be available when it’s important to you.